A Frosty Night | Gallery Journal
Snippet - See All

A Frosty Night

Frosty Scene*

It was on a frosty night that I escaped the claws of his domain 

I stood up and showed him the insanity of a sane broken hearted being. I ran and never looked back.

This is what I would classify as a Cold Scene. Here I am using a lot of layers, the text alone is made up by over 20 layers of both colour and cracked lines which creates a cracked ice look. Shadows are made so that the snow looks more realistic, as if it was laying on top of the letters. The letters look like they are standing on a shiny marble ground, and reflects the letters. Blood stains of a hand being dragged away from the letters, gives you the illusion of a more devious scene, a cold scene where a cold act might have taken place.

Please do feel free to comment.